Monday, July 18, 2011

Here we are again...

It is mid-summer. The sunflowers are nearly at the peak of season. They are beautiful despite insects and heat trying to get the best of them.

I haven't blogged in months. The following pictures will the story of why...

Good times with the family.
Lots of laughs.
Guess who cut the cheese? Ha!

Kickball-We lost most games, but it was mostly a good time

Quality time with each other

Working, working, working.
This is a photo of a sketch of a mural Jason did for the Children's Shelter.
It turned out quite nice.

Looking cute

Starting another blog.
(These two were the cutest people I've ever seen)

Gardening, gardening, gardening
This picture was taken at the beginning of the season.
The fence is 8' tall. No more deer eating all of our food.
More blog post to follow with the critters we caught in our live traps.
Good times. This week we will harvest the basil. Pesto anyone?

More working, working, working.
Okay I had like 4 jobs. No joke. I'd loved them all! Now I'm down to 1...so, yea, more time to blog!

This is lil's bed that Jason made. Awesome. Not only is Jason cute, but oh so talented.

(No me pictured. Ha!)
Lot's of working out. I had a great time attending the classes offered by our trainer.
Currently, I'm training for a 10K (fingers-crossed that I follow through).
I will continue the kettlebells. I'm in love with those classes!


More family time. We have had my lovely Mother-in-law in town since about May.
She is such a joy, so helpful, so wonderful.

Love to all, Jones crew


2 comments:

  1. Oh ...so happy to read your blog my illusive friend. :) Can I borrow Jason sometime ? That bed area is AMAZING !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the trapped animals...

    ReplyDelete