Sunday, November 8, 2009

Vegan Pasta


Here is a new recipe we tried. Dear god it was good!


I haven't cooked with the nutritional yeast before...but I will now!
I swear you can't tell it is tofu. It taste the same as ricotta cheese. It was really delish.
I didn't feel like pulling out my blender or food processor.
I just mashed the tofu thoroughly until it looked like ricotta cheese.
It was quieter and way less dishes to do.
I'll be honest my noodles fell apart. I made it into lasagne. I used fresh spinach.
Didn't seem to make a difference...but what the hell do I know.

If you haven't visited VegWeb, look around there is some great food on that website.

Notice that I added a few more blogs to follow.
Surprisingly, the Gluten-free blog has been my favorite so far.

Back to the kitchen...I'm baking a pumpkin from Halloween. It better be worth it, is all I'm saying.

1 comment:

  1. i was so going to cook our pumpkin's from halloween but they aren't looking so hot- so maybe not this year! Sounds yummy! I made some chicken salad without chicken the other night and instead used tofu and it was pretty tasty! Tofu's good stuff! have a good day! bye

    ReplyDelete