Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Party like a Rock Star!

We had nearly 40 people at our tiny house for Lil' J's birthday party. The big 2!
I was such a great time. Lil' J was so happy to see all his very close friends and family.
Thanks for those that came to celebrate with our big guy!

Jason made this cake.
While his previous experience has mostly consisted of erotic, um, funny Bachelorette party cakes, he was the really proud of this one...as was the birthday boy.
Btw, The other cakes are quite good, too. I'm willing to send photos by e-mail, but let's keep this blog clean.






Lil' J had no issues with one candle. The other one was a collaborative effort.

While Jason was working on the other cake, I made these babies.
We had a variety of candies to decorate cupcakes.
Jason, as most know, stayed close to the candy bowls.


We had a good time, and he had a ROCK STAR birthday party!


4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! That guitar cake is awesome and the cupcakes rock too! GREAT JOB! Looks like he had a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so stealing the cupcake buffet idea for ruthie's party! What a fun time! and I'd like to see these other cakes- you've gotten me all curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have your email so I am responding to your question about the cute dog here...

    We got it at Melody's Choices (the toy store side) at the Northwest Arkansas Mall.

    And I agree that it is pretty darn cute!

    And if you don't mind sending me your email I would appreciate it... that way, I can email you directly with any responses!

    Thanks so much!

    Melissa... melner18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete