Sunday, December 20, 2009

Working Hard

I have to say the whole family has been hard at work. I have become a complete kitchen freak-cooking, baking, and such. I took a few days off work, and have been in the kitchen ever since. I'll post some of my creations later. In the kitchen, I'm somewhere in between Julia Child and Amelia Bedelia. Despite the process, the food is real good (this is why we have to exercise so much!).


Lil' J has also been hard at work.
Picture Notes:
In hand- real hammer
On head- vintage big bird hat (it was Uncle Keith's)
On face: big smile


Sadly, after this picture:
On face- knot on the head from the hammer


That didn't stop him...
Put the paci in, and kept hammerin'

After this man to man moment, Jason seemed really happy.

Then he had to come in the kitchen to do the dishes.
My husband is such a good man!

...and easy on the eyes!

2 comments:

  1. You should visit www.sharonlovejoy.blogspot.com. She is the original author and illustrator of the book Sunflower Houses, originally published by Interweave Press in 1991 and reissued by Workman Publishing in 2001.

    Your blog came up on a Google Alert for "sunflower house." We love it that you are helping keep the story alive.

    Jeff Prostovich, husband and business manager of Sharon Lovejoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I had no idea. I found the book on amazon.com after your comment was posted. I'm going to order it soon. It looks like a book that is perfect for our family.
    Thank you again for the information. I loved the blog too!
    ~Robin

    ReplyDelete